– A customized jewel for Jay Siegel, organic chemist, as a present as invited speaker at Rigi Workshop 2013.
– Dimensions / XYZ 64 x 22 x 13,5 mm
– Technology Lost wax casting
– Material Sterling silver / Brushed
– Credits Inspirational photo: Molecular Modelling
– BUY NOW
A customized jewel inspired on his research on molecular design, chemical synthesis and dynamic stereochemistry.
– Design / Process
A design combining the two basic models of representing three-dimensional molecular structures, space-filling models and ball-and-stick models.
The jewel has some flexibility to fit perfectly to the tie.
We innovate on customized design and engineering solutions under Growthobjects label, focused on Direct Digital Manufacturing, using our expertise in Additive Manufacturing and 3D printing, to collaborate in projects for any kind of brands and create bespoke products as jewels, objects and fashion accessories.
- Read more about us
We can collaborate with you to create an viable project or product, please you don't hesitate to contact us and we talked about it.
BARCELONA / GIRONA